1 Day Sportfishing La Paz 27 ft. Boat
- Duration : 8 Hours (approx.)
- Location: La Paz,, Baja California Sur
SPORTFISHING AT IT’S BEST…
La Paz is a truly charming town. Beautiful white sand beaches, lots of wildlife, 300 days of sunshine, and best of all… consistently great fishing.
With our basic La Paz sportfishing packages, you’ll be staying in a comfortable hotel in the center of town, not far from our headquarters at Marina Costa Baja. All the amenities you need are close by including many exceptional restaurants, shops, and entertainment. At your request, your lodging can be upgraded to a private luxury villa or the high-end accommodations at the marina.
Depending on when you visit, certain species will be “in season” and easier to target and catch. We’ll take your group to spots that are most productive. One day we might fish the seamount for big amberjacks, and the next we might jig the reefs for grouper — it all depends on what’s biting and where.
WHAT TO EXPECT ON A LA PAZ SPORTFISHING TRIP
Come down to La Paz to explore the calm, sheltered waters of the Sea of Cortez and experience some of the most epic and diverse fishing in all of Baja.
Our La Paz sportfishing charters offer:
- Day trips to legendary spots like El Bajo, El Charro, La Reina, La Cruces, and many others — all of which are close enough to town to give you tons of fishing action in a single day…
- Opportunities to catch a wide range of species including yellowtail, amberjack, dorado, marlin, sailfish, wahoo, roosterfish, grouper, and snapper — we target different species depending on the season…
- Top brand equipment, some of the best sportfishing boats available, and highly experienced guides with intimate knowledge of our local waters — they know where to go and the techniques to use to get you hooked up!